Dienstag, Dezember 15

My Make Up By Lauren Luke Delivery



Photos belongs to Style Taxi
Finally my Make Up by Lauren Luke delivery arrived today. I ordered the My Smokey Classics and My Sultry Blues Kits. I first noticed Lauren Luke as I saw a Make Up Tutorial from her at Youtube. After a few months Lauren Luke designed five Make Up kits that she sells on her page. For all five different looks she made a Step by Step Tutorial, which I even tried and I'm really impressed from these great Make Up Looks.

2 Kommentare:

  1. The By Lauren Luke line is great! My favorite is the My Smokey Classics, and it's so easy to follow along with her online tutorials. You are going to have so much fun!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I absolutely love the My Sultry Blues kits. My favorite is by far the Sapphire Night eyeshadow. It's a great shadow for both day and night!

    AntwortenLöschen