Mittwoch, Februar 17

Interview with BelleonEarth


Lara Maria Gräfen is the Editor of BelleonEarth, a blog about fashion, art and music. In the beginning of her blog career she only wanted to share some Backstage pictures of her work as Dominik Laux assistant. Starting there, blogging created a whole new world for Lara.

How was it, working with Dominik Laux(Young Designer and Stylist)?
It was such a pleasure and honor working for Dominik. He was looking for a Styling Assistant and I wanted to earn some knowledge about the fashion industry.
What kind of experience did you gain during the internship?
During that time I learned a lot about how fashion productions work. I also had the chance to gain an insight of what happens behind a fashion editorial shooting. Now I really have a better sense of fashion.

Here are some impressions of her works as a Styling Assistant:


Lara, please say in your own words what makes BelleonEarth so special?
The important thing on my blog is that I accept public criticism which means that I don’t delete bad thoughts in the comments on my blog.
Blogger always have their favorite blogs, feel free and tell us your Top 5:
My favorite blogs, that I also have in my Blogroll and GoogleReader are:
- raben-schwarz
- The Selby
- Freunde von Freunden
- Vintage Jesus Fashion

Your favorite fashion labels?
- Chanel
- Burberry Prorsum
- Urban Outfitters
For the readers of a blog it is quite interesting, how long it takes to write a blog post?

That’s a really tough question. I can’t say it in general because sometimes it only takes seconds to find the right topic and there are other days I need 2 hours for one article.
It’s almost a little bit late to ask my last question but what are your goals for 2010?
First I need to buy a new digicam, because my old one has such a bad quality. My second aim is that I want to write more about arts and architecture, and I want BelleonEarth to become more artful.


Lara for Luna Mag
Thank you Lara, for having the time to talk about your blog. I hope all your wishes for 2010 come true. By the way Lara is working now for Luna Mag, a kid's fashion and family magazine.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen