Samstag, Februar 20

YSL Manifesto Totes in Berlin



Photos belongs to Style Taxi
This morning I find a little notice on the YSL Twitter side, saying: Join us at 10AM at the Brandenburg Gate. I looked at my watch and it is 11AM... Damn! Now I need to hurry up and drive to Brandenburg Gate. I arrived there but I didn't saw a promotion team that hand out these YSL Manifesto Totes. I was to late actually. Whatever I drive to Tautzienstreet, to have a look at Sonia Rykiel Collection for H&M, on my way there I couldn't believe it: I saw the street promotion team and they hand out the YSL Manifesto Posters, I didn't had the chance to get a Manifesto Tote bag but the beautiful big posters console myself a little bit. All in All an exciting day with a little bit of sunshine, because sun in this season we see not that often.

3 Kommentare:

  1. Too bad you didn't get the tote. I was there just in time to get one. I like that you've spend the rest of the day looking for new outfits. love that beige-rosé dress. It's gorgous!

    XOXO

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hm, wann warst du denn wo?
    Also ich war halb 12 auf der Friedrichstraße und zuerst habe ich auf beiden Seiten nur die Promo-Mädels mit den Tüten (so wie deine) gesehen, aber dann entdecke ich einen Typen mit einem Handwagen, in dem ein großer Karton war..
    Tataa, da waren die Totes drin :) Ich hab mich dann einfach an ihn rangehängt und als er den Mädels wieder welche gegeben hat, habe ich mir eine geben lassen :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Hey, ich habe eine tasche übrig, da man mir gnädigerweise zwei gab ;)
    vielleicht willst du sie mir abkaufen?

    AntwortenLöschen